what bulls should I use?

Help Support Steer Planet:

AndersonCattle

I am trying to decide which Bulls I should use. I only have a couple cows left to breed that Ihavent decided on. #1 is SinCity x Shorthorn small framed big boned Solid White pretty square made. This will be her second calf. Her first one died during birth actually. He was LARGE  #2 is a 5/8 Angus cow moderate framed has had two calves both out of CarpeDeim and both were very functional replacement females. Both were red mot faces. I may just stick her with that again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking M.A.B. or Solid Gold on both of them. THANKS!

Bracker

Do you know the th/pha status of either cow? I'm guessing the 5/8 angus is free. I might think about staying away from dirty bulls on the shorty. I'd suggest one and only or thriller if you are wanting clubby. A lot of higher percentage maines would work like i80 or Mercedes Benz. If you are wanting that char influence color you could use Dakota Gold, lautners free 4 all or alias

AndersonCattle

Thanks, I have some Heatwave 5, Dr.Who, and WalksAlone in the tank left over from the past. I was thinking BelieveInMe on the 5/8Angus cow and CarpeDiem on the SinCity cow. I have about 2 days to figure out