What do ya think?!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Reinken Cattle Co.

Well went to a sale today to pick up some breds and also came home with this girl, what do ya think?! Shes an Alias x Final Answer. Sorry about the bad photos..

Attachments

• Stella.JPG
    Stella.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Stella1.JPG
    Stella1.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Stella3.JPG
    Stella3.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 166

Reinken Cattle Co.

I got lot 57 and 58. 57 a Alias x Maine Break/ Angus and 58 a Heat Wave x Maine Break/ Angus. What did you think of those two?!

Attachments

• 100_4671.JPG
    100_4671.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_4676.JPG
    100_4676.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 154

dori36

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
Well went to a sale today to pick up some breds and also came home with this girl, what do ya think?! Shes an Alias x Final Answer. Sorry about the bad photos..

You have a good eye, Matt!  I like 'em.  What are the breds bred to?

zak

Can you post a link to the sale i cant find it.

Zak

Reinken Cattle Co.

A little bit better picture... havnt made it home in the day light yet to take a good one outside... any opinions greatly appreciated. Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• 100_4681.JPG
    100_4681.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 186

TottenClubCalves

she looks like shes a solid soggy middled big bodied female, that is level in her lines and carries a good foot on her. I think she's pretty good rib shape to her from what the picture shows. She would compete in Florida thats for sure. The only thing is from the pictures I think she could be a little more feminine but then again that could just be the pictures. Overall she's a keeper  (clapping)

CAB

Heard that the sale got pretty soft towards the end and that they didn't end up running all the cattle through the ring. In your opinion Matt, what seemed to be the problem? Too many cattle & not enough buyers or I know that I was @ a family Thanksgiving dinner that day or I would have attended @ least. There seems to be a larger # of fall sales than normal. Was the quality deep enough? Just curious as to how the sales are going to go.

Latest posts