What do ya'll think of this exciting bull calf?

Help Support Steer Planet:

bull or steer?

• bull

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • steer

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

Telos

There is not much wrong with that Maine bull when looking at his profile and rear. He is too high percentage of Maine to be competitive as a steer and I believe you made a good choice in leaving him a bull. Lots of muscle and a very nice extended front. Congratulations on winning your class at the Junior Nationals.

Mainevent

Thank you all for your opinions. I'm happy with how he is progressing as of now if he stays together and keeps growing I'm planning on taking him to KC to the royal but that's looking towards the future.

Mainevent

This is what the bull is looking like right now, he is already purchased but wanted to show everyone how he is finally progressed to a breeding age bull.

Attachments

• IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 221

Telos

Looks like a solid black version of Cunia. Except a little better constructed. How many times do you count Cunia within his extended pedigree?

Put him on some good uddered females with good structural integrity. He will work.

Hard to beat his line-up of great bulls. I-80, Ice Pick, and Red Knight.

Mainevent

I appreciate it! I wish I could post the video I took today really shows his ease of movement and great structure.