What do you do when you can't sleep?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Good question for you night owls! What do you do when you can't sleep? I'm having trouble right now, so here I am on SteerPlanet. What do others do?

Red

SKF

Get on the internet  like I am doing right now at 5:00 in the moorning.  I can't remeber what people did before the internet!!

red

(welcome) Showdad!

I have terrible times sleeping some nights & yes, I'm on-line. When I worked used to run feed rations at 2 in the morning.

Red

justme

I tend to watch the Food network challenges or Bravo.  My guilty pleasures are Top Chef and Hey Paula! (lol)

knabe

ben franklin in poor richards almanac says to open the windows, throw back the blankets on your bed, let it get cold, then get back in bad.

cowz

Sorry you are having a hard time sleeping.  I had a lot of imsomnia this winter....worrying about calves, storms, do I have enough hay, etc.....

I don't have that problem in summer...too tired, I guess.  I am guilty of watching TV Land ...reruns of MASH  and old movies.....puts you back to sleep after a while! :)

NHR

I get the AI catalogs out and begin planning for the next "Great One". ;D

farmboy

cowz said:
Sorry you are having a hard time sleeping.  I had a lot of imsomnia this winter....worrying about calves, storms, do I have enough hay, etc.....

I don't have that problem in summer...too tired, I guess.   I am guilty of watching TV Land ...reruns of MASH  and old movies.....puts you back to sleep after a while! :)

I LOVE M*A*S*H !  MOBILE ARMY SURGICAL HOSPITAL 4077th

genes

I've been having so much trouble sleeping the past couple of nights because we poor students can't afford AC, and the humidity has been crazy.  I usually get up and do sudoku or some other puzzle, that if it gets hard and I get tired again, hopefully puts me to sleep, and if I'm not tired, at least entertains me.  I try to avoid going on teh internet because I'm such an addict to it it would probably make me stay up later. ;)