What do you have coming?

Help Support Steer Planet:

tucker

vortec ,  final solution iam really excited about these  seen several i have liked this year,the couple i had this spring have devoloped nice and came easy. byland mission, proud jazz i have quite a few coming and iam  getting nervous ,seen alot of them and front end structure is a big concern plus they seem very small. i have seven coming so iam crossing my fingers. sin city, and 844.  calving season is the best time of year.

oakview

Females with Trump in their pedigree have been bred to RSF Eastwood, a full brother to KaBa Rose T 90, females without Trump in their pedigree have been bred to Razzle Dazzle (Trump x Dazzle Fool 8105) or Big Jake (Trump x Equity Fool 88).  We AId a few to CF Primo and used Gibson, a son of Rider 844 on a few of the Trump line heifers.  As always, hoping for the best.

kanshow

Macho, Dream On, GCF/Brooks Warrier, Circlet Antoinette's Star, SS Goldmine, Major's Money Man, Sin City, & some I can't remember right off. 

It looks like everything we bred to Mama's Boy ended up bred to the herd bull.  Not sure what was up with that.  I do know we had trouble with some straws from SEK & that was where the Mama's Boy came from.

We also have 2 Charolais calves coming this fall by Easy Pro.   

aj

I will have calves by Sodhouse Little Man, Sodhouse Fort Wallace 596,Sodhouse Lancer 606,LJC Valiant. I hope to a.i. next year. I am starting to think my Sodhouse Little Man bull may be very similar to Gismo in alot of ways. He knocks bwt's down in most cases(not always). He is homo polled.Calves are mostly more moderate. He improves fleshing ability. I just wish he was solid red and not spotted.I bred Sodhouse Lancer 606 to 21 heifers and he was a yearling. His mother had a 66# bwt. I am hoping he will be a good heifer bull we shall see. His dam would weigh probably 1100#'s if she was really fat.She is one neat little cow(Little Man daughter).So much for shameless self promotion. ;D

GLZ

All Simmy.  Several Invasion, Dream On of course, Legacy (didn't think she would stick so I threw Legacy in her), Star Power, and Trademark

OH Breeder

I am excited as I got news that two of my Little Cedar Quantum Gal x Double vision stuck. I bought 4 eggs and out of them 3 have been good! I have a great looking heifer and am looking forward to a calf like ITk had as a steer.

shortdawg

For those who may not have seen a pic of him, this is my JPJ son" Blanco ". He will be the sire of most of the calves from our heifers this coming winter and spring. He was about 7 months old in this pic taken before the GA Nat'l Open Show where he was Grand SH Bull.

Attachments

• Blanco.jpg
    Blanco.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 504

justme

I have 6-7 Gig. Joe *Cann't wait to see these!*
6-8 Major's Money man
1 mama's boy
and a couple from our herd bull that is a Major's Money Man son
and 1 HAA Stockman (The most anticipated breeding coming here)

Walker

We've got angus calves coming out of SAV Payroll, TC Freedom, TC Total, and a new bull called Triple Stack.  Clubby and Maine calves will be Hired Man, Hardcore, SFI Accelerator, and one Heatwave.  Pretty excited to see the Payrolls and Hired Man's.

Dixie

We have a couple coming to:
Untouchable and
Meyer/Meyer
as well as Paddy and then a few to the clean up bull (Angus)

Has anyone else used either Untouchable or Meyer/Meyer for this spring?
I was told by someone that both are very correct and sound, any opinions?

DL

shortdawg said:
For those who may not have seen a pic of him, this is my JPJ son" Blanco ". He will be the sire of most of the calves from our heifers this coming winter and spring. He was about 7 months old in this pic taken before the GA Nat'l Open Show where he was Grand SH Bull.

Nice bull but WHO IS THE GOOD LOOKIN' DUDE? ;)

shortdawg

DL, The good looking dude is named " Blanco " and that other fellow is just trying to improve his image a little.  ;D

Latest posts