What Do You Mow With?????

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

For all of us with an Acreage, What brand of mower do you own  What do you like, Don't Like?  We have a Gravely(Aarons) and love it!  Not quite as nice as what Dad owns but it works for us!  Dad has a Hustler, Awesome machine! 

Gavin(6) brought his Batman Chair out so he could ride along with out getting wrapped up with the steering handles!  This brought the mower close to as convienent as the Huster,  I now have a BEER Holder!  (lol)  The Hustler is heavier built and an awesome machine to run!

What's everyone else have?????

Tony

midway6376

We have a bobcat. (Thats the brand name of the mower) We just bought it earlier this year but so far seems to be a good mower

RSC

Here's a pic from tonight!  Gavin Says Daddy your hair(What's left) looks like a porcupine!

Tony

Attachments

• A Gavin & Daddy Mowin.jpg
    A Gavin & Daddy Mowin.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 338

GoWyo

Portable electric fence and two horses for the outer yard and then send the kid with a rake to bust up the aftermath.  Push mower and weedwhacker for the lawn grass next to the house.

yousesteers

I got a old grasshopper worked good for a while but is flat wore out now still mows good if you can keep it running Parents just bought a Hustler good mower theres needs some rougher tires it spins to easy hired man has a dixon would not own it if given to me cheap built neighbor has Kubota I like it looks heavy built my next one will either be a hustler or a kubota probably just come down to price may be sooner than later too

farwest

Grasshoppers have done a fine job here the last couple years.  Nice legs.  Should you be drinking and driving, or having a minor with an open container on a moving vehichle...... O0

RSC

farwest said:
Grasshoppers have done a fine job here the last couple years.  Nice legs.  Should you be drinking and driving, or having a minor with an open container on a moving vehichle...... O0
   (lol) Grant says your a MORON!    (clapping)

rtmcc

Toro Grounds Master with front deck.  Does a great job but a little rough riding.  Maybe I should rake out the gopher mounds first instead of mowing them out.

BCCC

Well it depends.... We have a couple grasshoppers from the grandma(buys a new one every couple years), we also have a little lawn tractor with a case belly mower(doesn't get used often as its just a little wider then the grashoppers), Theres a John Deere push mower that is a year old(bought it last year for fathers day, think hehas used twice so far lol!) And then we have a couple John Deere swathers that we use to cut the BIG part, and to mow the equipment lines. (however have seen it mowing pretty close to the house at times lol!) Personally I prefer the swathers, they have radio, a/c, and a 18 foot mowing deck! can't beat that ;D

jason

john deere, but the hydrostatic transmission just went out on it, show it is headed to the shop

farwest

Tony your legs look freshly shaved. Is that popular for men to shave their legs in your neck of the woods.  Arm pits too.  Tee hee.

Blake

1992 john deere 165 hydro  runs better than the newer ones  heavier made too.

Jill

I'm sorry Tony, but that picture should be the new poster for the you might be a redneck if tour!

inthebarnagain

John Deere 757 zero turn commercial mower, LOVE IT.  I also mow for our landlady, she has a john deere riding tractor that I hate.  Would probably like it if I didn't have the zero turn.  Where the zeroturn would take about two hours to mow the tractor takes about 5 hours. 

jbw

An all wheel steer JD.
  Hey RSC, If you would let the kids mow the yard you could sit in the shade and have a whole cooler of cold beer.  I hate to have to let you in on all the good ideas I have but I feel that I have to help out, being your a Husker fan and all! (lol)