What do you think of these hereford cows?

Help Support Steer Planet:

braunranch

Home raised canadian herefords, we'll be using sons out of. The 2G is around 11 in her pic, just calved a weekago at 15 years, the 108h cow is 13 in her pic last fall. The 166n pic is her 3 yearold pic.Check out www.braunranch.com  for more pics if your interested. Thanks for your comments.

Attachments

• 2g.jpg
    2g.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 572
  • 108h.jpg
    108h.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 577
  • 129s dam.jpg
    129s dam.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 572

Aussie

They are great looking cows for any age. For that age amazing.  You need to put their ages on your web site (thumbsup) Your web site is a credit to you also great looking cattle. Would like to see a little more pigmentation around the bulls eyes but that is a Aussie thing.

sue

Glad you posted . I was trying to think of your Ranch name a few weeks ago. Nice web page

aandtcattle

Them are great lookin herf cows.  Sue, dont you think they have something to offer?  I sure do.  Do you have semen on any bulls out of these cows.  I need a 5.5 frame, powerhouse meatwagon that is moderate birthweight, highly maternal and heavily pigmented?

sue

aandtcattle said:
Them are great lookin herf cows.  Sue, dont you think they have something to offer?  I sure do.  Do you have semen on any bulls out of these cows.  I need a 5.5 frame, powerhouse meatwagon that is moderate birthweight, highly maternal and heavily pigmented?
Yes. this is the herd, I was thinking of for your special project.  You're going to need US semen too.