What do you think of these pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruchian

This is the same heifer I posted earlier.  What do you think of these pictures?  My calves weren't really cooperating, they wanted to stand so that I was looking directly into the sun, and I ran out of time.

Attachments

• IMG_1239.JPG
    IMG_1239.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1242x2.jpg
    IMG_1242x2.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 199

CAB

Dusty I like the real pictures and you can easily tell that your heifer has tons of pure power. What a huge top and  and natural width to her. She's one that looks like a good canidate for market heifer royal. If a person were to try her as a cow, I would look for a bull to soften her up along with getting some set to her leg structure. Good luck with her whatever you decide to do with her. Brent

ruhtram

Nice heifer, could also see this heifer making a B.A market candidate. But she also shows some good traits that would justify showing her as a breeding heifer. What are your plans for her?

Ruchian

Thanks for all the comments.  As far as my plans go, she is for sale but if I can't get her sold I'll keep her and breed her to something like what CAB suggested.  I realize she'd be a good market heifer but I think she offers a lot for breeding.  For people that want to use clean bulls, she has the bone, power and hair that many people feel thf cattle lack, in a th free package.  She might be a pha carrier though, as I think tycoon is.

Ruchian

So what does everyone else think?  Will she make a breeding heifer?  Also do the pictures make her look good or are my previous pictures better?

Bradenh

all the pics are great . i dont think anybody could take a bad enough picture to keep this girl from looking good.you have a  future steer mama on your hands

Latest posts