What do you think of this heifer?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LazyGLowlines

Just thought I'd get everyone's opinion of this heifer....

Attachments

• NILE.jpg
    NILE.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 233

shortyjock89

She reminds me a lot of the NAILE Res. Percentage heifer from last year  ;). Nice heifer! What's her bottom side?

forbes family farms

She reminds me of my heifer that is a chi she went to two shows and got Champion and Reserve Champion. I plan on showing her until she dies of old age she is really nice. But for that heifer i would have to say she is one mouth dropping sick to your stomach kinda of calf if you know what i mean.

LazyGLowlines

She's owned by someone in Nebraska, and we're hoping she will bring her to the Denver show. She doesn't do much showing these days because of work, but we think she got a real keeper with this heifer.

Show Heifer

Super nice heifer! I am looking forward to next AI'ing season, as I have big plans for a small bull!! (If ya know what I mean!!)

LazyGLowlines

forbes family farms said:
She reminds me of my heifer that is a chi she went to two shows and got Champion and Reserve Champion. I plan on showing her until she dies of old age she is really nice. But for that heifer i would have to say she is one mouth dropping sick to your stomach kinda of calf if you know what i mean.

Thanks (I think)

dori36

LazyGLowlines said:
Just thought I'd get everyone's opinion of this heifer....

Really nice, Nancy!  Did she end up going Grand % at the NILE?  I wonder if the owner will be bringing her to the NAILE next month?

LazyGLowlines

Yes, she was grand champ at the NILE.  I'm sure she's not going to any other shows, which is a shame since she's so nice. Schmit has some very nice Bluey heifers too, which we saw when we picked up some calves in August.  We flushed Brook while she was there, 11 embryos and 8 stuck.  We ended up with 3 red and 2 black heifers, 2 red and 1 black bull. 

dori36

LazyGLowlines said:
Yes, she was grand champ at the NILE.  I'm sure she's not going to any other shows, which is a shame since she's so nice. Schmit has some very nice Bluey heifers too, which we saw when we picked up some calves in August.  We flushed Brook while she was there, 11 embryos and 8 stuck.  We ended up with 3 red and 2 black heifers, 2 red and 1 black bull. 

Wow!  Nice goin' w/Brook!  Do you know who owns the red G Ch heifer?

LazyGLowlines

yeah, Brook did good. Plus she had a red bull the end of July. We're very happy that we were able to work something out to get her.  And Mika Huntrods owns this heifer...