What do you think of this one? Should have taken to NAILE?

Help Support Steer Planet:

showgoer

She appears to be heavy boned, have adequate thickness, and is really extended out of her front third.  I'd give her a touch more depth throughout.  She could use some more forerib and depth of flank would help her out a lot.  Get her on the right feeding program and she has the parts to be a nice one.

red

I like her but just wish tail head wasn't so high. I know you said she was being stubborn but would like to see it correctedd. Would like a little more depth.
Overall I'd be proud to own her.

Red

TJ

red said:
I like her but just wish tail head wasn't so high. I know you said she was being stubborn but would like to see it correctedd. Would like a little more depth.
Overall I'd be proud to own her.

Red

She was down at my place for a couple of days & I can say with certainty that she doesn't have a high tailhead... it's either the picture or possibly the hair blowing in the wind.  I agree about wanting to see a little more depth, but I tend to like em a little "soggier" (if that is a word) than most people.  In person, she is a very correct, hairy, "goosey necked" heifer that I think could stand some heat.