What Do you Think? part 2

Help Support Steer Planet:

KDSC

ok here is another one not quite as nice but as most of her parts ;D

scan0002edited.jpg

KDSC

she's just set up and at the perfect angle that you cant see the other leg ;D

Telos

KDSC - That's a nice drawing and a good response about the 4th leg. You might want to show the left front barely showing behind the right front next time to help make it look more 3 demensional, but for me I get the point. Keep up the good work.

ROAD WARRIOR

SD said:
I think most judges will ding it for only having three legs. Road Warrior will be all over because of the with  and leg problems.

Wow SD - I must really come acrossed as a stickler, lol. RW

Show Dad

It is a very clean fronted calf. And I shouldn't make fun of something I can't do, like draw or sketch livestock. Keep at KDSC

RW - I find its the sticklers (like moms) of this world that give the rest of us goals we should strive for.

KDSC

She has an evil eye ;D i just started drawing cows. i needed something to do while i am wait for my leg to heal :'( i get my cast off january 3rd ;D You cant really do much in the snow with your toes hanging out of a cast. I feed in the moorning and night, and try to haul water but it doesnt work to well  :'(

KDSC

farmboy said:
pink ears
???

Its gona take awhile for me to be able to draw an udder ;D maybe by new years eve I will have onw fixed up.

You know what i just thought of something its gone be hard to where a suit on monday :'( any ideas how i could do that??

garybob

AAOK said:
At this age, she should be showing some udder development.
High Five for Brother Dan!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody's already tried to flush her, before she's had her first calf, I'll betcha. ;)

GB

knabe

AAOK said:

a slight navel, and move her lower jaw in a little bit, looks a little out there, perhaps a little too clean fronted and compenstated with the little wrinkles under her chin?

garybob

knabe said:
AAOK said:

a slight navel, and move her lower jaw in a little bit, looks a little out there, perhaps a little too clean fronted and compenstated with the little wrinkles under her chin?
Wrinkles under her chin, dewlap, on her neck, and ESPECIALLY under her tail all the way from her Vulva, down to where her rear udder attachmnet starts .Fill her out deeper in her flank, with loose folds of skin where her udder's gonna be. A larger navel with more prominence of Mammary Arterial development.

Make Her Red (or dark Roan without any Orange coloring. This means:blood-crimson-Shorthorn Red), and Slick-haired.

Put some flex to her joints, and put some more depth to her heel pad. Her Dew-claws are dang-near touching the ground!

Happy New Year,

GB