Help Support Steer Planet:

pigguy

which do yo ulike better
hired hand

doctor who

red hot,

salute

gold digger

which one throws calves with better hair, bigger butt, the most structerly correct, sound, and more eye apeal

shortyjock89

Dr. Who and Salute.  I think Salute gives you a better chance of getting that calf with the freaky features and good hair, but Dr. Who might be more consistent.  Either way, those are  my favorites.

red

pigguy- such totally different bulls. Would have to depend on the cow you're using them on & what type of calf you're after.

Red

afhm

I've only seen Doctor Who's (and the bull himself in Denver and as a mature bull), and Red Hot's in person, and they were impressive.  I have used Doctor Who, he excels in both steer, heifer and bull production, and depending on the cow some of his calves can be high maines..  I haven't seen to many out of either of these bulls that I didn't like.  Birthweights worry me on Red Hot, I've heard horror stories, the same with Salute.  Gold Digger's 1st calves should just be hitting the ground I think.  Hired Hand's structural soundness really bothers me, looks like is front end will give out at any moment.  If I had more cows I would try Red Hot some, but right now I don't have enough cows to try every bull out there that interests me.