what do you think?

Help Support Steer Planet:

KDSC

what do you think of this heifer?? ??? shes still a little green but i think she will finish out pretty good ;D

scan001edit.jpg

KDSC

the thing i dont like about her she doesnt really stand out :'( ;D I think i did a pretty good job breeding/drawing her (clapping)

common sense

KDSC said:
what do you think of this heifer?? ??? shes still a little green but i think she will finish out pretty good ;D

scan001edit.jpg

KDSC  I just can't get around her front wheels.  She looks a little narrow and I would like to see her be bigger footed;perhaps even have some hooves. What she lacks in hair she certainly makes up for in shape.  The one thing I really hate is how hard it is to find those Charolais cows out in the middle of a snow bank! 

common sense

O.K., couldn't resist.  I think she needs a tag.  Hmmm, something like...  #2?!! (clapping)

KDSC

her name is BCCC Penscan T2 ;D i will work on getting a tag in her ear tonite

renegade

I think when we breed hooves into her calves that  we should also try and get some eyes, a nose and maybe a mouth because if the other problems dont get those calves then not being able to see, eat or breath just may  ;D

KDSC

have you tied to draw a head, mouth, eyes or even the ears ??? its hard but i will try to get that one their also (cow)

renegade

Believe me im no artist!!!!! I prob couldnt even draw that  (clapping). It will give you something to do in your crippled stage  :D JK

KDSC

hah it will give me something to do will healing and something to do while my sleeping, and pain pills kick in

KDSC

I have another one almost done, not as powerfull though :'( but so far she does have hooves ;D a tail , she only has one front leg you cant see the other, she has a nose, and she will have eyes ;D

renegade

well she wouldnt win anything around here. I was beat by a bull that was a "month" (times 3) older than my bull because he had a little more power... it didnt matter that he was meaner than snot and lame on three legs cause all that power

Rocky Hill Simmental

You draw cattle too? So do I. I draw cattle every year and bring them to the fair to show in open class while I'm showing my real cattle. I guess they're pretty good because the lowest placing I've ever got on any of my drawings was 2nd.  :D

She looks good. I can't wait to see the finished picture.  ;D