zak

Tell me what you think of this heifer.

Zak

Attachments

• RoweZach.jpg
    RoweZach.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 944

Bawndoh

Like her a LOT.  She would be a great investment.  Not sure who messed up her eye, she looks crazy!!  Ha Ha.  She also looks like she is not putting any weight on her right front.  This could be because she is lame, or because the photographer caught her in that moment.  Are you gonna buy her??

zak

No, This is acctually my heifer. She is selling in the winning edge sale. I am only 14 and wanted to get a veterans opinion.

Zak

zak

FHJ Habanero
Rowe Broad Band 42m
                                Rowe Ms Draft Pick 42F

KGST Fear This
Rowe Ms Rachel 1114EK
                                Rowe Ms Garth 1114E

Zak

Bawndoh

Well.  I do think she would be a great investment.  I would buy her!  She looks to have the frame, structure, capacity, bone, and thickness of a great female.  I think she would show and produce competitivly.  She shows great depth, length and squareness of hip and quarter.  I would honestly NOT change much about her.  You should be extremely proud of her IMO.  Let us know how she sells.

AAOK

I see a lot of "nice" about her; square hip, good top,deep body & good neck extension.  I would sure like to see more bone on that size heifer, and that front, right leg thing...........what's going on there?  In this picture, she looks WAY too straight, down from her shoulder.  If I were Judging to buy, strictly from this picture, I wouldn't have her.

Joe Boy

It is difficult to judge from photos, but I like what I see.

SWMO

Zak, what's up with the rt front leg?  Is it just the way you caught her standing?  Nice clip job and she is in really good condition to sell.

vet tech

zak said:
No, This is acctually my heifer. She is selling in the winning edge sale. I am only 14 and wanted to get a veterans opinion.

Zak
love the depth of body

zak

There is nothing wrong with her front leg. Its just the way the photographer caught her standing.

Zak

red

Zak, i love the Broadband calves. Currency was another bull of Gene's that I felt was promoted much. He develped a crack foot or we'd have bought him for ourselves.

Like I said, I'll get you some pictures if we go.

Red

Show Dad

I like her OK in the photo. But would like to see a video of her walking from all views before I give you more of an opinion. AAOK and others noticed the right front like I did. If there is a problem I wouldn't pass it on.
JMHO