what happened to bojo

Help Support Steer Planet:

SmokesRule

yes he is. he's just at the back of it. He's on page 36, left hand side right in front of caddyshack. my question was what was the $75,000 calf outta kemo sabe? and where did lotta body come from?

Beau

chambero

There's a better than average chance that it has something to do with these:

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/sep/21/matter-record-sept-21/

SUITS FILED

Phil Lautner vs. Dan Young/Jason Holmes, Reg­istration of Foreign Judg­ment.

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/sep/23/no-headline---matter_of_record/

Jason Holmes vs. Dan Young/Phil Lautner, Damages Non Auto

I just ran across these accidentally.  No idea what it's about.  But I don't think I ever have any interest in being partners with anyone on cattle.  Way too many ways for falling out.

Torch

The recognition of foreign judgement makes it appear the Mr Lautner has a judgement on the other two already and is trying to get it enforced.

hntwhitetail

SmokesRule said:
yes he is. he's just at the back of it. He's on page 36, left hand side right in front of caddyshack. my question was what was the $75,000 calf outta kemo sabe? and where did lotta body come from?

Beau

I'd like to see the 75k Kemo Sabe steer also. 

qbcattle

hntwhitetail said:
SmokesRule said:

Beau

I'd like to see the 75k Kemo Sabe steer also. 

He is not a steer he was bought as a bull and is every bit of awesome!

vc

If I was the owner this is the definition I would use,

Sex god from the roman city of "Herculaneum ", this extremely gorgeous male has a way with the women that can only be mastered by himself.

out of the 10 references this is the only one that could be printed and still made any sense

Ghostrider does your mind just go strait to the gutter? I must be getting old

ghostrider

vc said:
If I was the owner this is the definition I would use,

Sex god from the roman city of "Herculaneum ", this extremely gorgeous male has a way with the women that can only be mastered by himself.

out of the 10 references this is the only one that could be printed and still made any sense

Ghostrider does your mind just go strait to the gutter? I must be getting old

Vc, I agree completely that I'd use that definition, too... it's just not quite what the guy that named him told me it meant when I said "Bojo? Where in the world did you come up with that?"

I did run across a set of spring born heifers that were sired by him that impressed me alot - sound, big bodied, feminine, really cowy looking.