What happened to Showsteers?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

No idea there is a weird message about it being unavailable. BW has had trouble coming up for quite a while. Always seems slow.

Red (welcome)

Jill

Says something about getting in to admin site, but can't figure out what that means??

red

this is what it says: I think the log in is for Becky?

Message board unavailable
As of 4/3/2007, this message board is not available.

To the board owner: Please log in to the administration area for an important message.

LinZ

It's working for me today and it worked last night and yesterday too. I don't know. BW is very slow and half the time I can't get it to come up now.
LinZ

justme

I think it locks up from both boards pulling most of my posts lol (lol)  Just kidding, but wow they both love to pull my posts and I never know why O0

red

justme said:
I think it locks up from both boards pulling most of my posts lol (lol)  Just kidding, but wow they both love to pull my posts and I never know why O0

does the words "bling bags" have any meaning?

:)))

Red

justme

AHHHHHHH bad girl Red!  You know waying Bling bag will get you pulled on other sites!!!!  just don't say Gigilo Joe and a bling bag that will get you lashings with a wet noodle! lol (lol) inside joke sorry everyone if I offended you.  That wasn't my intent (lol)

DL

justme said:
AHHHHHHH bad girl Red!  You know waying Bling bag will get you pulled on other sites!!!!  just don't say Gigilo Joe and a bling bag that will get you lashings with a wet noodle! lol (lol) inside joke sorry everyone if I offended you.  That wasn't my intent (lol)

Can you say condom? woops, must be a lawyer joke!(wait til red pulls these posts!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (cow)

Joe Boy

You have to admit it was a nice looking pickup in the ad...... but there were only heifers in cowboy hats...wonder if the bull works on cow?????