what I really want for fathers day

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

bluegrass said:
I want rain, its getting real bad round here folks, please keep us in your prayers.

Where you at?  In Kansas, we have had a couple good days of on and off rain.

Maybe some will head your way.

jason

bluegrass said:
Kentucky, we haven't had any rain for over a month and not much befor that.

Here is hoping some rain will head your way.

rain-clouds-over-the-hills.jpg

shorthorns r us

be careful what you wish for. some of the driest parts of oklahoma for the last couple of drought years have had some of the worst of this spring flooding.

red

Bluegrass, I'm w/ you on this one too. Corn is starting to curl. Really miserable here. too dry to soon!
We had a prayer for rain in church last week. Hope it works!
Red

shortdawg

We have actually gotten a little rain lately but we are still about 10 inches below normal. We had about 90 days without rain from March until two weeks ago. I pray you'll get rain soon.

sawboss

You can have ours!  It has rained all spring in East Texas, and still going every afternoon.  Tough to make a living in the sawmill business without logs.  Woods are too wet to log under our restrictions.  I'll pray it moves to Kentucky!

red

and Ohio!!!!
Blame my heifer! Ever since she was sold to Texas it has started raining! Hum, I guess it quit raining here when she left! Wanted, one rain heifer!!!!

Red

sjcattleco

Wow it must be bad I wanted rain before I had a chance to read the thread!!!  We need rain bad....... I hope we get some soon!!!!

rtnok

You can shure have some of ours it been raining the past two weeks. We are trying to cut wheat and all it does is rain. the wheat is falling over and trying to sprout in the head.  A lot of people are calling their insurance co and getting it released. So you can have all you want from okla.      Roni

Joe Boy

I am with you:

1.  I want it to rain like a cow peeing on a flat rock...... It has been cloudy and cooler than normal but our home farm has not had much rain.... a tenth here and the largest rain was 4 tenths.....BUT that is better than last year....

2.  I want all the fathers in Iraq and Afghanistan to get to come home and be with their children.

3.  I want all the fathers with children in Iraq to get to be with their soldiers, and send all the politicians and their aids as well as the media (without cameras and microphones) to take their place for a week.

4.  I want all on this board to have a great Lord's Day and have a bushel of fond memories of their dad's.

May God bless America.

sawboss

We received 2 more inches on Father's Day, and still have rain in the forecast!  I have always heard that the Good Lord gives you the burden he knows you can handle, well he has a lot of faith in me because we are about to wash away.

Latest posts