What I'm thankful for...

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

After I dropped my cell phone into the toilet & it still works, I began thinking of things I'm thankful for. This is not a complete list but some of my top thoughts.
I'm thankful for a hubby that puts up w/ my dreams & desires. A parnet that lets me go to shows just because I still like them. A hubby that buys me a corgi & a heifer all in the same month. A guy that has been w/ me in both good & bad times & will be forever.
I'm thankful for the friends that I have. Both the ones that I've met & the ones that I've grown to love just over the internet. They make me laugh & cry sometimes at the same time. I know they'll be there for me & I for them.
I'm thankful for our land & our cattle. Sometimes they provide an adbundancy and other times we see sorrow. But both of them are ours & it is our job to take care of them.
I'm thankful for my faith & my beliefs. I have grown stronger over the years because of them. Without my church I would be lost. Without my Lord I would be nothing.
I'm proud & thankful for our men & women that fight & serve for me so that I can believe in what I want to & have the things I do. I am honored that they have chosen to serve us & our country.
I am thankful for my family. I watch as my parents grow older & frailer. I see the new generation coming on & I am filled w/ joy. Without both we would not be here.
I am thankful that I am Red/Cathy. I love the person I have become & am at peace w/ myself. There has been many people that have helped me & I am thankful for all of them.
Thank you all. I hope that your houses are filled w/ good food, good friends & good memories. Think of those that are not here & pray for those that are lost.

Red

Show Dad

OK Red I might not have thought of why I was thankful after dropping the phone in the toilet. So I am thankful that there are people like you who see the good in a potentially crappy event. ;) :p ;D (clapping)