What in the H-e-double hockey sticks??

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bawndoh

http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-04-headline-of-the-week-weak-109#more-17230

First of all, I find this funny to be found on perezhilton.com...I like to keep up to date on celebrities.  It is just something fun I check out every day.  Secondly...is this even possible?  Knabe?

knabe

i spit on the ground the other day and some bacteria that was in my mouth lived for 3 days.  i have a contract with god that they can live up to 14 days.

sounds like prolonged death to me.

giving wheat to starving people helps them kill each other, but it has the promise of relieving hunger.

further evaluation is needed before publication because it was a failure.

cowboy could put semen in a cow 10 days after she was in heat and measure that the sperm lived for 3 days and call it a success but would forgoe publication because more evaluation was needed.  think of the flood of people lined up to have sperm put in a cow.

just like when oprah tried the same thing yesterday touting a man was going to give birth.  the dudette was lieing when she said she felt more comfortable being a male, but still wanted to give birth.  typical, wanting it both ways, yet again.  oops cooper alert.

what is perhaps a more relevant question is, where did the money come from to do this?  jeremy rifkin?

dori36

knabe said:
i spit on the ground the other day and some bacteria that was in my mouth lived for 3 days.  i have a contract with god that they can live up to 14 days.

sounds like prolonged death to me.

giving wheat to starving people helps them kill each other, but it has the promise of relieving hunger.

further evaluation is needed before publication because it was a failure.

cowboy could put semen in a cow 10 days after she was in heat and measure that the sperm lived for 3 days and call it a success but would forgoe publication because more evaluation was needed.  think of the flood of people lined up to have sperm put in a cow.

just like when oprah tried the same thing yesterday touting a man was going to give birth.  the dudette was lieing when she said she felt more comfortable being a male, but still wanted to give birth.  typical, wanting it both ways, yet again.  oops cooper alert.

what is perhaps a more relevant question is, where did the money come from to do this?  jeremy rifkin?

Gee, Knabe, you didn't seem the type to watch Oprah!!  Don't you find it a little mindless?

red

I'm like you dori! Just could never get into her. she sure cries at the drop of a hat!

Red

knabe

dori36 said:
Gee, Knabe, you didn't seem the type to watch Oprah!!  Don't you find it a little mindless?

my wife tapes it every day, along with her evil twin dr. phil and ellen and fast forwards through the commercials to "save" time.  i pray every day she will quit watching them as she complains about them.  i'm afraid that day will never come.  their audience pretty much sums up what logic must overcome.  it's pretty much impossible.

oprah would sue the sun if it was owned by a pharma company, and dr. phil would interview him and ask him why he treats everyone so bad.