What is absolutely positively the very best

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

What is absolutely positively the very best thing you ever bought for your operation for less than $100??

A3 this is not the question I mentioned below - need to figure how to phrase it....

red

I was given a little cart/dolly type thing. It can be used to haul stuff at shows, wheel heavy thing around, be used as a step ladder, used in the garden & just stores extra stuff in it. Also can hang a fan on it for a quick fan stand. Think he paid $60 for it.

Red

shorthorns r us

hand operated t-post puller. can't always get the tractor where you need it. haven't got it yet but i will. i was pulling a post when i trashed my hip.

ROAD WARRIOR

Ben the spotted jack that breaks calves for us. I gave $90.00 for him at auction and wouldn't take $2500.00 for him today. Named him after a high school kid that worked for us a few years ago.

farmboy

a big tough tow rope that you could tow a bull dozer with it if you didnt snap it. I dont know how much it was but has been used to catch many calves that have gotten away and  tie up cows that are having calving trouble in our old barn.its about  25 feet long and tough worth every penny