What is will be hot in Denver?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Although I don't get to Denver, I always look forward to hearing what comes to the show & is on display. Any one hear about what will be hot this year? I'm hoping some of the bulls from last year will have their offspring on display. Too me that's a great way to promote a bull from the previous year. Any new bulls making headline? Who's going to have the "talked" about display this year?

Jeff- will you be video taping the bulls again? That was a great way for us that can't make to see some of the bulls walking. Looking forward to your comments again this year if you are.

Any early feedback or information?

Red

Telos

Thompson's of ShowSteers.com is suppose to have one of their calves on display. I do hope someone comes up with a new and different genetic package other then the same ole genetics.

Jeff, if you do not take those pictures of the new bulls, I'll be very sad. They are the only photo's which gives us an unbiased point of view with no enhancing. Hope you come through again and can't wait to see what's up at Denver.

JSchroeder

Thanks for the kind words, I'm happy they were used.

I booked my flight for me and an assistant two weeks ago.  We'll be there early Friday through Monday getting as much footage as possible.  I hope to get a bit more footage of cattle moving and bystander interviews this year.

common sense

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) :-* Red, are you serious?  I think I hear that song in the background..."Can't Touch This".  Let's just say that I really really wish that I could have made it to Louisville so we could have met in person!  I think that you should get yourself out to Denver.  I think that the weather can't possibly be as bad as last year and seeing the displays first hand is the best way to go.

red said:
Although I don't get to Denver, I always look forward to hearing what comes to the show & is on display. Any one hear about what will be hot this year? I'm hoping some of the bulls from last year will have their offspring on display. Too me that's a great way to promote a bull from the previous year. Any new bulls making headline? Who's going to have the "talked" about display this year?

Jeff- will you be video taping the bulls again? That was a great way for us that can't make to see some of the bulls walking. Looking forward to your comments again this year if you are.

Any early feedback or information?

Red

Show Heifer

Jeff, I love watching your coverage!!!! Keep up the good work!! (clapping) (clapping)

OH Breeder

I would really like to see a good club bull that is minus heat wave or heatseeker. That will be pretty hard because they are doing so well in the ring at the moment.
I am with you Red, I would love to go, but it falls so close to my vacation that I usually can't get the second week off to go to it.

Latest posts