what songs make no sense?

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

knabe said:
a third vote.  never liked them either, or the stones.  to me, they both codified shallowness and stenosis of the brain and was the beginning of the end for education.  in high school, our english lit teacher had us select a song from led zeppelin IV for a report.  some of the kids were smoking pot with her and another teacher that was teaching history.  what a joke.  restraint was not an ethos.

very interesting thought!  the beatles were before my time...but what i have heard of them i dont like either...

DLD

Well, you can add me to the list of those who think the unthinkable - I can't get in to the Beatles, either. I do appreciate the tremendous impact they had on music and society (some good, some not so good), but they're just not my cup o' tea. There were a handful of Beatles songs on my ipod when I got it (from a friend), and they survived my first round of mass deletions because I thought maybe I should give 'em another chance... they'll get deleted next time I get around to messing with it.

Latest posts