What the heck!

Help Support Steer Planet:

CPL

It seems like enough of these are going around, but here's the latest I've gotten on Spread The Wealth. I also liked RSC's night before election poem on another thread.  ;D Life might get dull after Nov. 4  :-\

Yesterday on my way to lunch at Applebee's with my wife, I passed one of those homeless guys in the area with a sign that read, 'Vote Obama, I need the money!'  Once in Applebee's, my waiter had on an 'Obama 08' tee shirt.  When the bill came, I decided not to tip the waiter and explained to him while he had given my wife and I exceptional service, that his tee shirt made me feel he obviously believes in Senator Obama's plan to redistribute the wealth, so I told him I was going to redistribute his tip to someone that I deemed more in need--the homeless guy outside.  He stood there in disbelief and angrily stormed away. I went outside, gave the homeless guy $3 and told him to thank the waiter inside, as I had decided he could use the money more than him.  The homeless guy looked at me in disbelief, but seemed grateful.  As I got in my car, I realized this rather unscientific redistribution of the wealth experiment had left the homeless guy quite happy for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn.  Well....I guess this redistribution of wealth thing is going to take awhile to catch on with those doing the work.

MYT Farms

Life might get dull after Nov. 4  :-\

As for me, that depends on who gets elected.  :D

Latest posts