What to do?? What to do??

Help Support Steer Planet:

garett

Ok, well i had just cleaned up my steer and turned him out to feed. He and the other calves were eatin and my dad was gettin some hay o about a few hundred yards away--while doin this he saw a coyote so he brought out his gun and shot. My steer, not expecting anything jumped at the shot. Well he landed on top of the feed bunk--high centered. By the time I ran out there he had gotten off but i noticed some hair off his leg. Some hair it was--on the inside back right leg was a bald spot about 3 inches long and about 1 inch across.
I need to know how to get this hair back soon. I was thinkin about takin him to MU Block and Bridle Feb. 23-24 but i want that hair back. My dad suggested some corona ointment sutff but i dont know what toput on it??

What would u all suggest to get the hair back??

thanks in advance

Garett

minimoo38

you can't get all of that to grow back that fast. but you can start to re-stimulate it by brushing it everyday, but make sure that he doesn't get too tender in that area.

can you use fake hair at your show? if not, try to cover the spot with the rest of his hair by combing it over the top of it, or hiding it with his tail bush.

Latest posts