What to flush Bloodstone females to??

Help Support Steer Planet:

ATOZ

We are wanting to flush our  Bloodstone  X  Augusta Pride heifer after she calves. Since we are small breeders and can't sell bulls I would like to use sexed semen...So my question is ..Who has been clicking with Bloodstone females??

Thanks

showman ne

not sure about the availability of sexed semen but perhaps DF Sundowner. The may roan that CYT has been successful with this year is a Sundowner x Bloodstone

Davis Shorthorns

TM Gus has been throwing some good ones and you can get sexed semen on him.  Also JSF Capiche would be a little different option and he also has sexed semen available on him for 50 bucks a straw.  They have been selling a TON of semen on him and from what I have heard through the grapevine most people are happy with what they are getting. 

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

Im cool with the TM Gus, but i would come back with Sull The Da Vinci Code , GF The Bartender, JM Vortec , JA RF Rasors Edge, Little Cedar Aviator , NPS Durango 774, SB PFC Proud Venture, WHR Sonny Duece
yep i know that is a lot of bulls, and yes they are Trump bred for the most part.

Davis Shorthorns

OLD WORLD SHORTIE said:
Im cool with the TM Gus, but i would come back with Sull The Da Vinci Code , GF The Bartender, JM Vortec , JA RF Rasors Edge, Little Cedar Aviator , NPS Durango 774, SB PFC Proud Venture, WHR Sonny Duece
yep i know that is a lot of bulls, and yes they are Trump bred for the most part.

but he wants Sexed semen.