what would you flush her to?

Help Support Steer Planet:

buckeye

Would like opinions of what to flush this Dream on donor to!!! The pics are not the best

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_185932_221.jpg
    IMG_20131008_185932_221.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20131008_185922_639.jpg
    IMG_20131008_185922_639.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 163

buckeye

We purchased this donor in a dispersal and just had a Mr. Amigo calf... so the calf is a double bred Dream on... I would like to flush her to a simmental to get some nice replacements. I'm also going to flush her to a clubby bull also

RankeCattleCo

Reasoning being MAB- That cow looks good structurally and has a smooth enough shoulder to breed to MAB. She also looks to be a tick larger framed.  She just needs some powering up - something MAB will do. The blaze will be really marketable too, as I would bet that they are marked like a Simm.

buckeye

I don't have much experience on the Simmy side either but I think I would like to use Lock N Load if Genex & Werning gets him to produce.

OH Breeder

With the way that female is built knowing you want replacement females- I would use 3C Macho and Irish Whiskey. Yes Whiskey semen is high but if its for a flush a couple straws will do you. If I were going to the trouble of flush, i would want it to be something that is saleable. IW x Simmi females makes some awesome replacements. You jsuut have to deal with PH status.

Clubby- Heat Wave clone orginial. Saw lots of HW x Simmi influenced made for nice fats. I have only seen few MAB calves and his pictures at collection. He is moderate for sure but after seeing the clones, that front end bothers me. Walks ALone may be a better alterantive just because his mature pics he looks prettty good. JMO

buckeye

Thinking about Monopoly for the clubby but open to suggestions!!! Tryin to figure a Simmy is what I cant figure out cause a lot are the Dream On blood line but I guess that didn't bother the previous owners since she was bred back to a Dream On son.

bk2005

His numbers ain't the best but yardly high regard is one of the hottest simmys going for an outcross to dream on. grand @ k-city and Denver this year is a high regard.

ROMAX

OH Breeder said:
With the way that female is built knowing you want replacement females- I would use 3C Macho and Irish Whiskey. Yes Whiskey semen is high but if its for a flush a couple straws will do you. If I were going to the trouble of flush, i would want it to be something that is saleable. IW x Simmi females makes some awesome replacements. You jsuut have to deal with PH status. MEYER 745

Clubby- Heat Wave clone orginial. Saw lots of HW x Simmi influenced made for nice fats. I have only seen few MAB calves and his pictures at collection. He is moderate for sure but after seeing the clones, that front end bothers me. Walks ALone may be a better alterantive just because his mature pics he looks prettty good. JMO

mark tenenbaum

Remington Secret Weapon looks pretty good,and is in $high company as far as owners-I dont see Dream on too close in his background.-There is a MonoplolyxSimm bull called Soft Spoken whos simmi dam (by Pacesetter) is an absolute sow. Dont know much-other than that he looks cool-and his dam looks outa control KOOOL O0

RankeCattleCo

Can't go wrong with monopoly. I don't know if I like Walks Alone- Phenotypically, he is a stud of a bull. I just can't get over the fact that his calves all seem to be run of the mill- they have awesome parts (bone, hair, muscle, shape, etc.) But they are never "tied together" well enough for me. That's a whole nother topic.

chrisant

simmy gcc red rider, tk/fcc quick fire.

clubby MAB, Yello repo,Maternal perfection, BIM , Fire water.