what's are you doing?

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbw

Whats with the posts in the middle of the night? I'm calving and trying to unwind, or stay awake!

shortyjock89

Can't sleep, man. I can't remember the last time I was asleep before midnight.  And if I'm gonna be awake and bored, might as well post on the ole Planet. 

greenbean

At college and as many of you know your sleep pattern is never the same.  So before I go to bed every night I check sp to make sure I don't miss anything. Always like seeing pics of the newborns

oakbar

We're calving right now--I've got five head that were synchronized and bred on the same day.  3 down--2 to go.    I've been getting up at 3:00a.m. to check them and then I usually can't get back to sleep.  Probably a common problem with the folks on SP.

red

I've logged on when having a bad night. thankfully fewer of those!

Red

kanshow

I've logged on when I've come back in after a heifer check or when I've been up with sick kids or after drinking too many caffiene drinks too late in the day.

Davis Shorthorns

i'm just a night owl.  I used to work at a bar and when I would get home from work I would check the sp before I went to sleep.  Not it is after I am done studying and getting ready for bed.

kanshow

i'm just a night owl.  I used to work at a bar and when I would get home from work I would check the sp before I went to sleep.  Not it is after I am done studying and getting ready for bed.
I figured you were just out hunting striped cats!!  ;D

OH Breeder

I worked night shift for years 7p to 730am. It is still hard for me to get to bed before 1-2am. I think we should start out own late night club.

afhm

The time zone differences probably account for some of the late night posts.  Mine are from insomnia.

ridge runner

[flash=200,200]
OH Breeder said:
I worked night shift for years 7p to 730am. It is still hard for me to get to bed before 1-2am. I think we should start out own late night club.

I'm in.  I just started working a part time job to pay the feed bills.  8PM to 6AM Fri, Sat, Sun.  So the rest of the week I'm up all night.  I have to catch up with you'all almost a day late for most topics.  Makes it nice on everybody else here though, I do all the night calving checks during the week.  This is the first year my dad has had a good sleep routine throughout Feb. that he remembers.

RR