What's in your showbox?

Help Support Steer Planet:

BIGTEX

I was wondering what are some must have items. Things that are not that common. Things besides blower, clippers, brushes, combs etc.

Thank You,

BIGTEX

BCCC

just about everything from sullivans ;D got some wd-40, duct tape, baling wire, knife, shaving cream, afro spray, and 16 bottles if hairdye

linnettejane

dont forget the roll of paper towels, been known to wipe ones butt right before going into the show ring  :p (gross i know) and then wipes to clean off your hands after that!  (thumbsup)

cattlejunky

black electircal tape, zip ties, safety pins, cards, calendar, powdered jello, extra bolts & nuts, socket set, extension cords, chain, locks, black sharpie marker, fence stiples. first aid kit, pad of paper, syringe, bolus gun.  I am sure I have more little items like this.

red

coffee pot!!!!

Also leather wipes to clean halters, clean up wipes for misc stuff, pliers, wire, socket set, small air compressor for tires ( not air in calf!), glucose tablets for me, puppy food & cookies!!!!!

kanshow

An assortment of most of the above ... plus a few more things - ziploc bags, a new package of socks, and usually someone's dirty clothes they  threw in there from the last trip. 

cattlejunky

good idea on the ziplocs.  i usually have some dirty clothes in mine also and a couple ball caps.  the showbox seems to be the catch all at the shows.
COOKIES wouldn't last 2 seconds with my boys around.  We are headed to a show tomorrow and the things I bought to take are almost gone.
I will have to get some leather wipes also.  I usually end up final blooming our halters.

I forgot another thing I like to bring and that is BABY WIPES.  they come in handy.  We carry a cheap microwave in our trailer that we use when we go to shows it is great. 

kanshow

Assorted sizes of batteries and with our recent weather - sometimes we carry the portable weather radio.