Whats left

Help Support Steer Planet:

Diamond

Whats left

Thanks everyone whos been asking about the cattle I have for sale, Im sorry if I dident get back to you but heres whats left. Also I have a trailer going back out to indiana sunday morning, Ill send any of these guys out that way for $300 thats over 740 miles, any additional hauling will be at your expense.

Sunseeker cow bred to amen due march, if you look up my past posts you can see her photo and the three calves shes had. $3000

Tiger Woods X Paddy O mally steer. Super sound, hairy and quite. Took him to his first show and this past weekend and fourth time on the halter walked in with a 6 year old and won the  pewee showmanship class, hes like an old sole, walked in set up and just presented himself. Hes always been easy to work with and would make any kid a great, plus safe steer. The dam of this steer has yet to miss. all of her calves have been sound right threw. $3000
hes the frount calf pictured.

Lutt X Mayer 734 reg. simmental heifer, really nice breeding peice and  you cant beat a lutt mayer combo. Born oct. 2011. $2800

Hustler X Paycheck Dream on PB simmental bred heifer due in a month to Amego, vet says she has a heifer. Dam is a flat out good for a simmi, bought her in the ohio beef expo sale. $3000

Monoply X ground zero, her first calf by a calving ease sire is pictured behind the tiger. She came from the millers and was a tough heifer to get around last year in the show ring. deep massive yet feminine. $4500

Monoply X Rose O mally (full sib to paddy o mally) Full sister to last years ohio state jr res champion steer. this heifer is a beast massive sound, the kind to raise the killer show steers. bred to a calving ease angus due april.  $5000

BC matrix angus X heifer dam is an ali, deep, feminine and good dispositioned. $1500

More Information