Whats you all's thoughts on this Charolais steer?

Help Support Steer Planet:

jhumphries

He is a September born steer sired by no limits out of a goldmine(simmy)/Full Throttle he had bad case of the squirts back in early november but has really came out in the last few weeks. Let me know what y'all think of him? I really like the no limits calves we have had so far. We got a couple of nice heifers out of him this spring. Has anybody seen any other calves out of No limits if so what was your thoughts.

Attachments

• 100E1809_opt.jpg
    100E1809_opt.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1840_opt (1).jpg
    100_1840_opt (1).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 187

Mueller Show Cattle

I have seen him after covering cows for months and his calves. His owner lives in Central Wyoming. I have really liked what I have seen out of him, he adds bone, thickness and great hair that I have seen. He is a nice looking bull, not too tall or short, moderate frame with lots of muscle. Nice looking steer and I think he will get better over time, not that he is bad looking now, they come on strong with a little time.

jhumphries

Thanks yeah the one we had this spring really exploded and came on when they got about 5 or 6 months old. Ours where exceptionally hairy also. If this steer does like the spring ones did he should be very good cause he is way better now at the same age than the spring ones. Anybody else had any no limits calves?

Latest posts