whats your favorite heat wave son

Help Support Steer Planet:

BK

I'm lookin 4 a heat wave son 2 use. I'm all ready using monoply. just seen whats worked 4 who. thanks

BK

smooth sailing what does he work on and  do you know were any pics of calves are.

milkman. i herd he don't have that much hair and what does he work on .

carnac haven't herd much about him really either whats he work on.

i have all frame sizes more moderate then big but some are stouter then others

I'm gonna use monoply, Dr. Who, Sun Seeker,Jigsaw, hairy. and the another heatwave son. and i have thought about all three of those bulls just lookin to see what might work

CJC

BK said:
smooth sailing what does he work on and  do you know were any pics of calves are.

milkman. i herd he don't have that much hair and what does he work on .

carnac haven't herd much about him really either whats he work on.

i have all frame sizes more moderate then big but some are stouter then others

I'm gonna use monoply, Dr. Who, Sun Seeker,Jigsaw, hairy. and the another heatwave son. and i have thought about all three of those bulls just lookin to see what might work
I heard Milkman clicks with just about anything. The Champion ABC steer at Fort Worth was a Milk x Brangus  cow.

BK

yea more then likly but i can that semen in no time just tryin 2 figure the ones out that i gota get from other places

Eberth

In my avatar there is a picture of a smooth sailing steer that won the Nebraska AGR show in December he's really the only one I had seen or delt with but he's a pretty neat calf. Monster boned and big topped could maybe be a little softer but that's being pretty critical on a darn good one.

TMJ Show Cattle

I have seen numerous Smooth Sailing calves on their Momma's and prospects fitted for show. The one's I've seen remind you of Heatwave calves.

vet tech

I agree with everyone else......milkman, naughty pine, smooth sailing. Im using all three of these thid year and am very excited! Another son to look at if your looking for a th and pha free bull would be shockwave. Hairietta is the best cow in the country IMO! I agree with you drew06

BK

i'm stuck between milk man and smooth sailing  i thnik smoth s is cleaner through his front and milkman is not as good but is a larger framed bull . am i wrong about either one

SEA

I"ve been on the lookout for a Heatwave son that is more consistent, throws lower birth wieghts, and throws better structure (especially on the rear legs), for a long time.

Dusty

jrg said:
Which one of these sons adds a touch more frame than Heat Wave?

I've been told Warrant calves will be a little framier than HW.  I'm just going by what the bull owner said.

Latest posts