what's your favorite summer beverage?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I have a funny feeling that I know what AJ & dusty are going to say to this one!

What do you like in the summer to cool down with?

Common Sense got me started on iced coffee. I like mine black w/ maybe a shot of Kahula flavoring (no alcohol) & good old water. Also like iced tea (no sugar) w/ a little mint in it.

Red!

4Ts4H

After a long hot day, nothing hits the spot like an ice cold Summer Shandy from Lienies.  It is a wheat beer with natural lemonade flavor - just typing this is making me thirsty

GRsimm

Good ol Sweet Tea in the day and nothing more refreshing then an Ice Cold Budweiser in the evening plus we have to keep supporting A B so they dont get bought out.lol (clapping)

RSC

Sun Brewed tea, never sweet for me ( The wife says it's cuz I"m Not) and Ice Cold Busch Light.  With the Fourth comin up there will a cooler full.  Can't wait. I can smell the
Brats and Krout already.  Nothing better,  than sittin on a sandbar at the River cabin, Beer cold, Grills a goin and the kids are splashin in the water or cookin marshmellows  on an open fire  than
the fireworks.  <hero>

RSC

Dusty

Good ole Bud light.  It's pretty good year-round actually.  I've never had a bad one.....

red

I remember when you couldn't buy coors locally. It had to be bought around CO. when ever anyone made a trip out west they'd bring home a couple of cases! Of course that was back in my partying days! 
:eek: 8)

Red

knabe

cafe sudah, a vietnamese ice coffee mixed with sweetened condensed milk.

good ol fashioned fresh squeezed lemonade

coke with a lemon twist at the sonic

home made ice cream shakes

gatorade when it's hot.

NHR

A  good ol margarita on the rocks: 2 shots Herradura tequila, 1 shot gran gala orange liqueur, 1 shot cointreau liqueur, 1 shot orange juice, and one fresh squeezed lime. Shake and pour over ice. Be careful it is very strong and will sneak up on you.

For beer: Shiner Bock or Ziegenbock (both in Texas only)

For non alcholic then just give me a glass of plain water.

steermomintx

NHR said:
A  good ol margarita on the rocks: 2 shots Herradura tequila, 1 shot gran gala orange liqueur, 1 shot cointreau liqueur, 1 shot orange juice, and one fresh squeezed lime. Shake and pour over ice. Be careful it is very strong and will sneak up on you.

For beer: Shiner Bock or Ziegenbock (both in Texas only)

For non alcholic then just give me a glass of plain water.
I can tell your from Texas like me!!!!!!!!!

Telos

I'm an iced coffee addict. At work,  we make a cold brew coffee made with organic beans and it is pretty special.

aj

Sorry I'm late to the party but.....the night before I freeze a jug of crystal light mix...then the next day I take it to the field and it gradually melts just right through the day. Lately at night been having a Foster's giant beer in a frosty mug. I have to go to Burlington Colorado to get it. Red we had a wheat harvester take 20 cases of coors one year when he left the state. Anyone hear of the song Colorado coolaide by Johnny Paycheck?...now that is music!

afhm

coke
sweet tea
ice water
Sonic slushes
milk shakes
crown & coke
Jack & coke
occasional shots of patron
All but the milkshakes with lots of ice
Of course these are my favs year round as well