when red isn't always Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I noticed on another board that a "red" had posted a comment. Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows when this "Red" posts a comment I always put [email protected] as my e-mail adress. It normally doesn't bother me but this time the person used some words that this Red would never put in a reply.
Just wanted to let you know that red isn't always your Red!

Red

jason

You need an official "red" guarantee stamp for each post.  ;D

At least they didn't start posting as your alter ego, "Blue"

Jill

You know I noticed that earlier today, I couldn't believe you would respond that way.  I thought about emailing, figured you must be having a REALLY bad day.  Glad to know that wasn't you!

Show Heifer

I read that one BW too and thought "whoa there Red, its your alter ego coming out!!!"
Glad to know that I am not the only one with "stolen identity" on these boards!!!

DLD

I saw it too Red, and was pretty sure that it wasn't really you.

Farmboy, I'm glad to hear that wasn't you on Showsteers.

Planet dwellers don't always agree (it'd be awfully boring if we did), but we pretty much manage to do it with a little class, anyway  ;)

TJ

farmboy said:
wow, i found this thread, :eek:, thems some hard bashings

I went over to the other board to check it out.  That was a serious bashing.  No way would SteerPlanet's Red ever type anything like that... no way. 

Joe Boy

Red,
When I saw the title I thought maybe Mark talked you into becoming a Blondie.... just kidding.....

I guess there goes your copy writers title......

Now you know why I do not go by Joe Wilson but Joe Dale Wilson.....  I have had two different women call me up late at night claiming to have met me at a party and wanting to know if we could get together.  I have gone to the dentist office and they page Joe Wilson and two of us get up to enter the office.  I have gotten certified mail....one today....over a Joe Wilson who will not pay his bills......  I once had some one to say, "Oh, you are that Joe Wilson," after learning I was a preacher in Plainview, TX for a while.  There was another Joe Wilson who was a preacher a few years after me at another congregation who did not pay his bills.....

So, RED, I am genuinely sorry!!!!!! :mad:

BUT, all of us know that there is just one RED for us........ by-the-way, I don't have time to read other boards any more.  This one is the only one for me, just like you are the only RED for me, except for my 4 granddaughters.......

Keep your chin up, we all love you on our board and in our space at Steer Planet....

red

Joe- I've been told that blondes have more fun! Actually getting more grey than anything.

I can guarantee, that no matter how bad a day I'm having, I'd never respond in that fashion. The whole thread is rather disturbing. I think every fair has it's share of families that dominate. We sure do at ours but I also know there is a tremendous amount of hard work that goes into their projects too.

Everyone have a great day. It's great to have the community we do here.

Red