when & where for all jr nationals?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I know when the Chi, Maine & Shorthorns are but wanted to know when the others are too. I'm hoping Jason has shirts ready & I can find a contact person to send them to.

Red

SWMO

Angus and Charolais are in Des Moines on different weekends.  Chars are in Des Moines the last week of June and I believe that the Angus are there around the middle of July.

fluffer

Gelbviehs are in North Carolina July 6-11.  Just over the mountains from Gatlinburg.  Then I believe in 2009 they are in Iowa.

Fluffer

fluffer

Cool, you should get yourself a gelbvieh heifer to show, or a balancer  ;D

I wish we could make it down, but I don't know if we will or not- I will have to look you up if I do go.  I have friends and Family from OH that are going though.

showsteerdlux

It would be convenient. Problem is that our state 4H livestock judging and skillathon is the same week. Ill probably try to get some fitting jobs out there and do both and not worry bout the showin instead.

SWMO

Charolais are going to California in 09.  That's great for those living in the West.  However, I think the numbers will be down dramatically considering the cost of fuel and the time it takes to get out there. :(  We're sure not planning on making the hike.

justme

I heard '09 maines and chi's will be together again but in Murfeesboro, TN  (I may have spelled the town wrong sorry)

BudE

The Herefords are at the American Royal in KC., July 12-19.  I just sent the entries today.  The Arkansas, Missouri and Illinois Juniors are the host.  If anyboday would like to sponsor a class, buy a raffle ticket, buy a ad in the show program, display in the trade show or just send cash I'd be happy to help you out.

Latest posts