where all is everyone from

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Click on my Profile and you can not only learn of my City and State; you can zoom in the Satalite and see my pool.

Seriously, if everyone would pinpoint their location in their Profile, we could all see where we all live.

aj

40 miles north of mount sunflower. East of the Kidder massacre and the Laird-Busse bison jump site about 10 miles. Elevation 3600 feet. ;D

aj

Thunder.....when I helped the oddessy group work the Kanarado archeology site.....I worked with Cassie on the one square. Cassie was from Australia. Most of the people were KU grad students. Anyway she said Australians have bad teeth(her words). She had big hooties(my words). Do you know her? ;D

Aussie

Sorry aj I have all mine I don't know her but I am sure we would be related. Can you you sent me her pedigree and I will let you know. Oh and I'm from Tasmania Australia

RSC

AAOK said:
Click on my Profile and you can not only learn of my City and State; you can zoom in the Satalite and see my pool.

Seriously, if everyone would pinpoint their location in their Profile, we could all see where we all live.
I am from East Central Nebraska. I agree AAOK, I wish more people would give location in their profile.  It would save alot of time especially on the classifieds where the location is always requested.

Tony