Where are you from

Help Support Steer Planet:

rtnok

I'm six miles from the kansas border on fed. highway 81. in okla. in the metropolis of Renfrow. Roni

SWMO

Southwest Missouri  just North of I - 44.  Right on 96 hwy for those that have traveled this neck of the woods.

red

Ohio B had us on the map but I'm from LaRue, Ohio. In northwest central Ohio.

Simmymom1

Right in the middle of a corn field in Wharton, Texas.......I love my little town  (clapping)

red

thanks to an idea from RSC, Jason is working up a page that will have regions & where people are located. If you update your profile w/ your town & state we can get you on it. Might take a couple of days but I think it's a great idea when someone is traveling!

Thanks, Tony!

Red

garybob

SWMO said:
Southwest Missouri  just North of I - 44.  Right on 96 hwy for those that have traveled this neck of the woods.
I'm south of SW MO, in the beautiful Arkansas Ozarks. Currently residing in Springdale, but hail from Green Forest ( right smack-dab between Branson, Harrison, and, Eureka Springs). Similiar land to what folks in Appalachia & New England are accustomed to seeing, yet far enough South and west to grow Bermuda Grass of excellent Hay-making qualitity.

Yes, I do wear overalls!

GB

CAB

Minimoo, I knew it could be close, a few decades ago, we, my friends and I thought there were some girls worth making the treck to Bagley to see. LOL.  OK, maybe more than a few.

NHR

We are in The Great State of TEXAS!!!! Just 42 miles south of downtown Dallas off of I45.

Remember the Alamo!

frostback

Since we are getting technical I am 20 mins. north of the stock yards at the National Western, when its not rush hour.

dori36

justamom said:
Since steer planet has so many new posters, I would love to know where you are all from??? And please update your profile with location as it is really beneficial
when answering some posts what part of the country you are from.  Welcome to all new posters, Steer Planet is a great place (cow)

Ok, this is a "Michigan" thing:  hold your right hand in front of your face with the palm facing you, thumb on the right.  Now look where your life line (you DO have a lifeline, don't you?) starts and go about 1/4 way down toward the "south end" of your palm.  Stop!  That's w here I am - central lower Michigan!

aj

Isn't Winona, Ks between Wallace and page city?...and Brownville and Tribune? ;D

SKF

We are in Southwest Fl. about 30 mins from the gulf beaches and 2 1/2 hours south of Disney World.  :)

steermaker

Are you ready for this.  We live in Panama............that is Panama, NY.  Very close to the PA state line, approximately 45 miles East of Erie, PA, 65 south of Buffalo, NY, but nowhere near the Big Apple.