Votes: 6 21.4%
  • NWSS

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • AZ National

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cowz

Where in the Steer Planet do you plan to watch a show this winter?

red

We'll go to Louisville. I'd love to go to Denver but it's too much walking for the hubby. Maybe some year I'll make it.

Red

frostback

Well since its in our backyard NWSS is the only one we can get too. Maybe when the kids get a little older we will hit more. I have heard great things from Arizona but need help convincing the hubby it would be a good thing.

afhm

We've been to all of them but KC.  I'm going to try and get there this year.  AZ is ok, and real laid back, but I didn't see enough there to justify having to spend Christmas and New Years on the road or at a stock show.  There are jsut way to many tourist in Houston for my taste and the show is too exhibitor unfriendly for me.  Denver, Fort Worth and Louisville are more about the cattle and the exhibitors and are my favorite 3 to attend.

chambero

We drag steers to Fort Worth and Houston + pens of crossbred heifers to a sale at Fort Worth.  Haven't decided yet if we'll show heifers at the Fort Worth Chi show or not.

dori36

cowz said:
Where in the Steer Planet do you plan to watch a show this winter?

Probably Denver but if I could find a quick, cheap ticket, I'd also head to Billings for the NILE.  I'm selling embryos at KC (Lowline Sale) but won't be there myself.

Latest posts