Where can you get the bling shirts?

Help Support Steer Planet:

reno1014

I have seen the cutest shirts they have cattle and crosses on them made out of those little crystals. 
Does anyone here make them or know where I can get them?  We went to a show last weekend
in Seymour  and someone was selling them but they werent there when we were fixin to leave so I didnt
get to buy one.

red

Gidget funk or www.funkystitches.com sells them. I love mine!!!

Red

mp

I think your talkin about the Renfoes. I think they call it SJ creations. We bought a steer clock from them last year at Stephenville. I would bet they probably have a website.

justme

I have goat, pig, sheep, and cattle bling shirts.  They are on www.funkystitches.com  I can put them on different t-shirts for those that don't like the "girlie" short wasted ones.  I also have a corgi one that will be on my site next week.

I also offer some bling with embroidery.  I can sew your logo and put scattered bling with it. 

I have started making these shirts.  I can make them with any matrial and color shirt.  If any body is intrested just let me know I am selling them for $30 and that includes shipping

Rachelle

Attachments

• bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 299

rhdrachel

We still have a limited number of Barn Diva shirts left too. Honestly my sister and I don't have time to do this as much as we wished so all our shirts are on sale as we are trying to just get rid of all of our existing inventory. If you want to order one, e-mail me and let me know what shirts you like and I'll check if we have some of that style/size still in inventory. Don't do the online ordering b/c I don't think that inventory is accurate. The shirts are online at www.barndivas.com. Also if anyone needs little gifts for show door prizes or anything, let me know and I'll be glad to send some to your show. We kind of just want to clean our our inventory :)

red

Rachel- those would be nice for Jr Natl's for the 3 breed shows. Also I'd love on myself! Cleaned closets the other day & threw out t-shirts that were 15 years old!  :eek: ::)

Red

reno1014

Gee, I still wear the ones with holes to the barn.  When friends come over I have to change into something "decent". 
I guess I need to clean my closet too.  Which leads to the question when do you find time? 

red

reno1014 said:
Gee, I still wear the ones with holes to the barn.  When friends come over I have to change into something "decent". 
I guess I need to clean my closet too.  Which leads to the question when do you find time? 

just made time for it. I moved my summer clothes & winter around & just decided to pitch. Actually giving them to a church group. My mom gives me stuff all the time & I swim in them. Hubby said it's time to wear clothes that fit me!  ::) I still have a pair of jeans I used for work that are now 15 years old. Wear them as barn pants. If they fall down it's only the dogs & ocws that will get an eyefull!  :eek:

Red