where to buy an exercisee machine

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I need to get something that will strengthen my arms & legs. At the rehab center they had a machine that allowed you to both peddle & work your arms.
I looked at eBay & didn't see what I wanted. Don't really want to spend a small fortune either. Any ideas on where to find god workout machines?

Red

chambero

Academy sporting goods stores usually have some pretty good equipment.

ATOZ

The larger Sears store carry alot of exercise equipment.Or their web site.

rtnok

check garage sale they practically give them away around here. roni

AAOK

Cathy,
I searched all the stores and watched all the infomercials for at least a year before making a decision.  About 3 years ago I ordered a Total Gym through walmart.com.  I am more than thrilled with my purchase, and the results.  This one machine allows me to work muscles from head to toe as well as cardio.  Your own weight acts as the resistance, and it is easily adjusted for as much or as little workout you might need.  I spend about 30 minutes on my machine each morning before work.  I ordered mine with all the extras, and spent less than $300.  I can't imagine anything better for the money.
Dan

Cattledog

I love my bowflex.  Don't know if that is what you are looking for but people are practically giving them away in the paper. 

knabe

all of these machines wear out, especially the sears models.  we have purchased two machines, with the first requiring constant bearing replacement and mat tension adjustment.  they are basically underpowered for their use point, which i guess they do because they usually become paperweights.  the price differs on motor size.  if you can find one without a motor, that would be an option.  however, i can't really see you running 6 miles every other day on a machine, which my wife does (I don't ::), whoa AAOK, that's impressive, uhhhh.....)

Latest posts