which of these bulls????

Help Support Steer Planet:

pa showman

which of these four bulls would you use on an angus second calver who needs a better top and a tick more stoutness. I 80, Ali 2, Rocky balboa, or jesse james
I am pretty stern on wanting to use one of these four.

Ohio1

You'd probably have a way higher chance of getting a good I-80 but I remember seeing some nice rocky balboa's a few years ago when he got used a lot but I think they got way to big if I remember right.

WJ Farms

I dont know how much stoutness you are gonna get from using I-80..........but out of them 4 I would for sure use I-80 hes gonna make them goose fronted and pretty

OH Breeder

pa showman said:
which of these four bulls would you use on an angus second calver who needs a better top and a tick more stoutness. I 80, Ali 2, Rocky balboa, or jesse james

Before I would take a stab at answering that, what are the cows? Are they commercial or purebred angus?
What are you shooting for? Replacements, club calves, terminal?

pa showman

OH Breeder said:
pa showman said:

Before I would take a stab at answering that, what are the cows? Are they commercial or purebred angus?
What are you shooting for? Replacements, club calves, terminal?

the cow is a Purebred. I would like Club calves

DCB70

I 80. One of t :(he most consistent and competitive bulls today