which

Help Support Steer Planet:

pigguy

i have a gelviegh x herford heifer. she is red, got a bunch of junk up front, but not a whole lot out back ;D. she is decent boned, decent haired, plenty of rib, good neck length, and body length, but mainly shes got a bunch of front and a smaller butt. she is almost 2 years old,(missed breeding her last year) so i am looking for a bull that is freaky fronted, big butted kinda straight on his rear wheels. and a good top. and decent calving ease. thanks a bunch im goin to bed finally after all that homework

OH Breeder

Maine12,
If I may be honest with you for a moment, if it were me, and the female needs alot of cleaning up, it is easier to sell and work on getting better stock. For years when I was younger, I would keep average or below average females because I liked them. It would take a real cow changer bull to produce above average calves. It is way to hard to do it that way. I am not saying your female is not worth all that but, the things you are looking for she sounds like she needs quiet a bit.

JMO... ;)

pigguy

ok well i gusse i made her seem really bad. she has a bit below avarge butt, and she has a gelvies brisket, and i would like to see her with straight back legs. so i think that might be a bit better explanation (cow)