Who else would you like a live chat with?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

I thought last night's chat with Kirk was cool.  Who else would you like a chat with?

Here are a few I think would be interesting.

1. Dr Beaver
2. Christy Collins
3. Kit Pharo
4. Fred DeRouchey
5. Jerry Adamson
6. Temple Grandin
7. Farwest

Any other thoughts?

Tony

jbw

I would have to say FARWEST. Seems very insightful!! 

Second choice would have to be Tiger.

bfn5005

I currently am attending Penn State University  and in our block and bridle club, Trent Loos came to speak with us and he was an excellent speaker with great insight on many things with agriculture. Trent would be a great person to have a live chat with.

farwest

When i saw the title of the thread rsc would be a favorite, but now that i was mentioned........

squirt71

bfn5005 said:
I currently am attending Penn State University  and in our block and bridle club, Trent Loos came to speak with us and he was an excellent speaker with great insight on many things with agriculture. Trent would be a great person to have a live chat with.
He came and talked to us when I was at school also, very entertaining.

knabe

ROMAX said:
KNABE all the way

most on here are way smarter than me.  maybe jason can save the live chat for someone with practical knowledge and just do a sort by poster.

to me, the best live chat is a good book.

TJ

RSC said:
I thought last night's chat with Kirk was cool.  Who else would you like a chat with?

1. Dr Beaver
2. Christy Collins
3. Kit Pharo
4. Fred DeRouchey
5. Jerry Adamson
6. Temple Grandin
7. Farwest

Any other thoughts?

Tony

That is a pretty interesting list that would certainly make for some interesting chats... especially if the 2 Lowline breeders on that list got picked.   ;)

OH Breeder

Just a thought. If you could pick aone breed and a person everyone wants to hear from in that breed. I think that woudl be cool. Talk with repected folks in each breed? May Don Coover SEK on semen etc just a thought or a cloning expert. Mr Stierwalt was great!

knabe

how about someone from HSUS or PETA?

i'll bet you anything they are too scared to consider.

RSC

TJ said:
RSC said:

1. Dr Beaver
2. Christy Collins
3. Kit Pharo
4. Fred DeRouchey
5. Jerry Adamson
6. Temple Grandin
7. Farwest

Any other thoughts?

Tony

That is a pretty interesting list that would certainly make for some interesting chats... especially if the 2 Lowline breeders on that list got picked.   ;)
Good point, what was I thinking scratch those 2 off.  (clapping) Jerry would be a good one that would cover alot of interests.  Club Calf breeder, Lowline breeder, judge  and Cattle Rancher.  Not sure he's into the internet but would be fun to chat with.

Tony

jason

Lots of good ideas.  If you are personally connected to someone, pm me.

I have a couple people in mind, but I would hold back until I find out if they are willing and able.