Who else would you like a live chat with?

Help Support Steer Planet:

fed_champions

Christy Collins can be very inciteful when it comes to marketing livestock... However, i would really like to chat with Brandon Horn, idk if he's on here, but the man is running one of the best donor arsenals in texas right now. I would really like to chat with him as he is on the top right now. I would like to know how he feels about clubby influenced cows back on clubby bulls, as i feel that this is a bad combination. I feel that he has a lot of practical knowledge that can be helpful in the steer breeding world.

drl

Steve Bonham
Dr. Faber
Mike Mimms
Coolcalf.com crew for cooler room tips

those that could do video chat would be a plus in my book, Brad sure got through a lot of questions compared to typing

jason

Kirk Stierwalt
Brad Hook
John Sullivan
Rachel Williams
Phil Lautner, Matt Lautner, Charlie Wilson

Suggestions, also if anyone has a great contact to someone, let me know.

Show Heifer

Chuck McCoullough!!!  Chuck, Chuck, Chuck!!!!

It would also be interesting to have a few assoc "higher ups"... maybe from the maine, shortie, "chi" assoc.  Maybe a field rep.

It would also be fun to hear from someone who actually BREEDS and RAISES the calves you see at the sales, and shows, instead of just the middleman. 

Throttle

I agree that a big club calf breeder would be a good idea. After seeing the list of HW high sellers maybe Ward Eckloff would be a good choice.

PLKR

Jack Ward--obviously, he has judged a bunch, raised PB cattle himself, and now works for the Hereford assoc. Alot of diverse questions could be asked of him--including "why are Herfs so popular now?"                                      Chris Mullinix--not only a well respected judge, but he could also answer questions about judging team experiences, etc.    I'm confident both of these fellas could articulate their answers quite well!

Davis Shorthorns

Dr. Miles Mckee at KSU, Paul Hill at Champion Hill, Dr. Beaver, The head of some major feed lot or packing plant, Tim Ohlde, JIT vs. AJ cage match, Pat at the shorthorn asst.

aj

I would feel more comfortable in a sumai wrestling style. I already have the outfit.