Who From SteerPlanet is Going to Michigan Winter Classic?

Help Support Steer Planet:

jalebe

We'll be there. We have a couple of steers that we sold that are being shown and my granddaughter is showing our Troubadour heifer.

sue

who from steer planet "showed at the 1st " Winter beef classic ?!  (clapping)
I cannot believe how huge this event has become...  I have memories of Hamm's show produts on a  8 ft table, maybe 100 hd and it all ended by saturday afternoon.

jalebe

We might not have been there for the first one Sue, but one of the first. I remember the Barnes family selling show supplies out of that little office on the south side of the old PAV.

Dixie

We will be there, bringing in 6 steers and 2 heifers. Three of the steers and one heifer will show as B/O, always a good weekend that everyone looks forward to.

Quello

We will be there with two steer, one AMEN steer out of a Who made Who and the other is an ALI steer! <rock>.

been there many times to watch first time for my son to show

wyatt

we will be there with our walks alone heifer who i would like to sell to a good home and our friends are going there taking 2 wisdom heifers and 1 or 2 heifers out of there Ali bull

sue

jalebe said:
We might not have been there for the first one Sue, but one of the first. I remember the Barnes family selling show supplies out of that little office on the south side of the old PAV.

Mrs Goodman  had Hamms products  ... I think Barnes were alittle later? Pretty sure that was during my college years?    Hard to believe it fills two barns and two show rings for 2 days? 

Woody

I showed for about three years in the old pav. It was about 300 head when I first started showing. Oh the good ol days of generators and no space to set up a chute!!!