Who is going to Denver

Help Support Steer Planet:

Will

We leave in less than two weeks.  Not sure I can be ready. 

HAB

16th-20th with cattle.  Herd bull display and Galloway show in the yards.  Can't wait.  <beer>

creativecattle

I'll be in the VitaFerm tent from the 13th to the 21st. Make sure you come on into the Livestock Center on Tuesday, Jan 14. We'll have free lunch. Would love to meet some of you face to face.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 4.35.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 4.35.03 PM.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 608

justintime

I will  be in Denver from the 17th-20th. I think this will be my 40th trip to Denver, but a few of them are a bit hazy!  I was hoping to have some critters there this year, but getting help for a longer time on the farm is non existent here.

aj

Will there be a marajuana shop where you can buy weed in the yards. If not where is the closet marajuana shop to the yards? bababhahahahahahah

Telos

aj said:
Will there be a marajuana shop where you can buy weed in the yards. If not where is the closet marajuana shop to the yards? bababhahahahahahah

Wonder If will see a new clubby bull named "Stoned High".

RyanChandler

aj said:

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/colorado/denver-north 8)

knabe

aj

yowie.....the one looks pretty close to the stock yards. It might be bad if a breed ceo gets his picture taken.......coming out of one of these. Bahahahahahahaah

firesweepranch

Our daughter is going, she placed first in the Mo State FFA livestock judging contest last year, and her team pulled a second so they get to go to Denver to judge. It will be her first time there, so I am super excited for her. Not sure of the dates, but it will be around the time the judging takes place, of course!

Will

It is bad when you are from Oklahoma and you are looking forward to denver to get some warmer weather.  We leave in just over a week.

Limiman12

Telos said:
aj said:

MILE HIGH

with shirts that say I GOT MILE HIGH in DENVER....

MCC

Limiman12 said:
Telos said:
aj said:

MILE HIGH

with shirts that say I GOT MILE HIGH in DENVER....

Or " I got HIGH on the HILL "