Who is watching the game? Packers vs. Giants

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

I wanted Green Bay to win but I will cheer on the Giants in the Super Bowl. New England is my least favorite team!! Go Giants!! (clapping)

shortyjock89

New England has been my favorite team for as long as I can remember....they're gonna beat the Giants.  It's funny how hard teams play to get beat lol..just kidding.  Good job to NY, Eli played good.

yuppiecowboy

I was at that game.(courtesy of Jerod Schmitt, Schmitt Show Steers) Oh my God was it cold. If you got a beer it was frozen before you were half done. It was an incredible, once in a lifetime event for me. Too bad the Pack lost, but I will say this, I have never met so many open, gratious, and friendly people at one place in my life. They were even nice to the Giants fans!

knabe

favre forced it too many times.  threw into completely covered receivers, one time deep with 3 covering as if it was randy moss or harold carmichael.

brady supposedly has a leg brace.  the tall receiver on giants has a torn tendon in his foot since august, but has been turning out of his routes good.  mulroney and faulk need to be spied and the pass rush needs to pick it's moments, especially forcing some lineup changes by the patriots for the giants to win.  force them to run and stymie the swing pass and the patriots will fall.  they need some good bull rushes and hold their lines to get brady who is a sidestepping master without taking his eyes off downfield.

if all this happens, giants by 10.  would love to see brady yapping at his o-line for protection.