Who is your Super Bowl picks???

Help Support Steer Planet:

flacowman

Broncos.  I lived next to Tebow last year in Gainesville and I support him even if not them...a really standup guy

shortdawg

Keep in mind that I've lived in GA all my life but when I was a kid I thought Franco Harris was the man. I had a jersey with his number on it and a Steelers suitcase among other Steeler stuff. I was proud when some of my Bulldogs went up there like Hines Ward and Veron Haynes. Still a closet Steeler fan living in GA but just can't pull for them against the Falcons but everybody else they play I'm on their side.

trevorgreycattleco

I remember going to my first Browns game........................... It was about 10 degrees, we were playing the Steelers, people were fighting and lighting towels on fire. Craziest scene I have ever been in as far as sports. My dad got cussed out by some lady, I got whiskey spilled on me and the Browns lost. Oh yeah I was 9 years old! Can't cheer for your Steelers guys, just watch them beat my browns 14 out of the last 15 times but whos countin! LOL.

Did you know the Steelers are the second most popular team nationally? Only the Cowboys got more fans. Found that interesting.