Who left the door open?

Help Support Steer Planet:

SWMO

All right, I want to know which one of our Northern Neighbors left their South Door open?

We went from an unseasonably balmy 70 degrees yesterday to a forecasted low tonight in the 20's!  :mad:

Please close the door the shock is too much.  I know that your guys are much tougher than we are but golly the change is hard to take.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

firesweepranch

SOMO, did you get hit by any of the storms last night? We got hit north of us and south west (Monett), but we got lucky! I recorded our rain for this last storm; 3.43 inches! The gauge was frozen, so I had to bring it in to defrost it so I could read and empty  :mad: VERY COLD! Not fair it was in the high sixties when I went to bed after midnight (who could sleep with the local sirens going off in Monett and Pierce City) and when I woke at 6 it was 34! Checked again at 6:30 and it was down to 29... brrr...
Keep warm! Great day to cook in the oven.

Okotoks

Hmmm, gee I think that might have been us! We have been as low as minus 23 F (minus 31 C)the last few days but we are up to 32F(0C) today. Feels like the Bahamas!! ;D