Who Made Who

Help Support Steer Planet:

mooch

Not very , he was the original moderator in this era of the  steer business.

OH Breeder

we have never had tall calves. BUT I have a friend that runs maines and he used WMW and his calves were always the biggest finish weight and size. I am not sure if its the fact WMW is such a mix of breeds. He himself was not a big bull at all. I have used him on heifers without problems an til I saw my friends who have maines. Now I am more cautious about which one's get bred to him.

Part Timer

The who made who's that I have had have all been average sized. Except a bull I had last year, he is 10-12 inches taller than the two smilin bob's that are in the same pen as him.

BLININ

Wmw was not very big but his mother was an unbelievable cow! She was flat awesome big and deep! A friend that was in Denver told Duane Gilbert , he wouldn't breed a goat to him! And yet same guy was trying to buy my wmw semen a month ago and we both laughed, when I recalled what he said! The guy has forgot more about cattle then I will ever know!

allaboutwho02

BLININ said:
Wmw was not very big but his mother was an unbelievable cow! She was flat awesome big and deep! A friend that was in Denver told Duane Gilbert , he wouldn't breed a goat to him! And yet same guy was trying to buy my wmw semen a month ago and we both laughed, when I recalled what he said! The guy has forgot more about cattle then I will ever know!

Its Duane Hilbert.

BLININ

I know that David, sorry about the typo, your uncle was an amazing man

Latest posts