• Air Express III

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Show Heifer

I love my air express. Never had anything else except a circuteer, and it was an older one!!

Show Dad

farmboy said:
how much are the bosstecs SD, they look cool ;D

Brace for impact: $649 :eek:

They are the equivalent of the 2 blower systems Sullivan's sells. So about the same cost with better performance.

They may of had a price increase since I bought mine.

afhm

The best blowers ever made were the original purple and white Champion blowers.  i wish they had never tried to change them a few years ago, they were never the same and unfortunatley no more.  I still have one that is atleast 10 years old and blows harder than anything else I have ever had including a new Air Express III.  Now days I would say the best one out there is the Air Express III.  The Boss is good, as powerful as 1 1/2 Air Expresses, but for almost the same money you can get 2 Air Expresses for 1 Boss.  Spend another couple hundred and get the Y-connector, hose and dolly.

pigguy

the bosses are $795.

you can get 2 air express's and get sullivans flux capacitor and their blower carts for $900 and have 100% more power full with 4 moter and 2 heat switches, and have 2 outlets. for just 100 more dollars

justme

I have an old circuteer.  We've had it for at least 11 years.  I know they say the sullivan's are nice, but I really cann't arugue with the longevity with the one I have.  We bought it used at the Ohio Beef Expo many moons ago.

Show Dad

pigguy said:
the bosses are $795.

you can get 2 air express's and get Sullivan's flux capacitor and their blower carts for $900 and have 100% more power full with 4 motor and 2 heat switches, and have 2 outlets. for just 100 more dollars
I knew they had a price increase and my wife reminded me ours was a demo unit too. And the Sullivan units are good equipment and will serve you well. I looked at that option too but that's a lot of stuff to haul around. Which makes the Boss's aluminum body even nicer.

It really comes down to personal preference. I will say this, when you start moving a lot more air you need to break your cattle to the noise and feel. Some won't ever really like it. So be sure and expose them to the experience until they are comfortable with it.